I couldn't find a clipboard viewer anywhere in my XP Start Menu hierarchy. Once again, the web provides. From Where's the Clipboard Viewer in Windows XP?
- Click the Start menu button and open My Computer.
- Open your C drive. (It's listed in the Hard Disk Drives section.)
- Double-click on the Windows folder. (You might have to tell it to let you see what's inside.)
- Double-click on the System32 folder. (Again, you might have to tell it to let you see what's inside.)
- Scroll down the page until you locate a file named Clipbrd.
- Drag and drop the Clipbrd file onto your Start button.